Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snakes, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails...

Well, if it's not obvious enough from my title, Jesse and I are having a baby boy! We went in for the ultrasound yesterday afternoon and were able to get a good peek at our little guy. It was amazing! It is crazy to me how he is moving and "swimming" around in there so much, and I really can't feel it that well yet.

But, it looks like everything is looking good. As far as the ultrasound could tell us, he is healthy and right on target for a June 30th due date. After seeing him in there, it just makes me more excited and anxious for the day that we actually get to meet him for real.

So, needless to say, we are thrilled, especially Jesse. He is so excited to be a Daddy and have a little boy to pass his love of sports and BYU football to.

9 comments:

Teresa said...

you will both be great parents! What names are you considering?

bella utahan said...

Fantastic!!! I am really looking forward to meeting the little guy as well!!! I am very excited for you three!!! Names???

bella utahan said...

you should post some pictures of you and that growing bellly!!!

Katie Corbridge said...

Congratulations! You'll be the cutest Mom ever, Megan! He'll be throwing around a BYU football ASAP, I'm sure! Jesse is going to have so much fun with a little BYU football fan buddy! Plus, its the first grandson for your parents - fun:)

Alisha said...

Yay! I am so excited for you and glad he is healthy. You will be a great mom!

The Grover Family said...

I'm so so happy it's a boy so Koy can have a friend! It's going to be so much fun!! Caselyn is still pretty upset it's not a girl though! CONGRATS!!!!

Andrea said...

Congrats, I am so excite for you both. We (or me) just had a baby last Tuesday, and we named him Jax. I love having both a girl and a boy, it is so much fun.

The Moehles said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Boys are so much fun! We need to see each other soon.

Teresa said...

Megan, How are you doing? Give me a call when you can-- Teresa