Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here we go...

Ready or not, Jesse and I will be entering the world of parenthood this year. I know, I know, I haven't posted since like September. And I'm not going to try to pass it off as "I've been so busy doing this and this and just couldn't manage to jot down a few paragraphs and post a few pictures in the last THREE months."
I just didn't want to make the general announcement on the blog until I had spilled the news to family, friends, and at work so hence the belated announcement that I am pregnant. 16 weeks pregnant to be exact.
My due date is June 30th which I've been told is a perfect time because I won't have to endure the hot months of the summer whilst I'm "great with child."
So, there's the big news. I will be having my ultrasound soon so I'll send along the news of whether we're having a boy or a girl soon.
So, my new year's resolution is to post more often and to be better about taking lots of pictures. Everybody tells me that I will be sure to take lots once the baby comes, but I don't want to wait until then so I will do my best starting now.

8 comments:

bella utahan said...

how exciting!!!! Looking forward to the pictures and the updates about your health and what colors will be adorning your nursery!!!

Bekah said...

Oh congrats you guys that is fantastic news! How has your pregnancy been?

The Grover Family said...

Its about time! I've been waiting for this post for awhile and I'm SSSOOOOOO excited for my kids to have cousins! Congrats! -Linds

Kristi said...

That's so great! We need to all get together when Rachael comes this Spring!!!

Keri said...

Congratulations Megan and Jesse!
I am so happy for you. Stop by some time Megan....we miss you in our ward and in Young Women!
Love, Keri

bella utahan said...

ANy news on what will be had the end of June??? Awaiting to hear!!!

Andrea said...

Megan your alive!! I heard your were pregnant!! I am so excited for you and Jesse:) Were having our second child due Feb. 23rd, a boy!! We decided to switch it up, I always say that, like we can choose what we have! We are really excited to see the differences between the two. I am back in Utah. Kelly has headed back to Iraq for a third deployment! I would really love to get together!!

Kjerstin said...

So you are still alive in the blogging world!! YAY! :D