Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm a dirty, rotten blogger...

OK- So my friend Kjerstin gave me a hard time last night about our blog. She asked me a week ago if we had a blog and I told her yes. Well, apparently, she looked it up and saw that I haven't posted since.....February!

For all my friends out there, I am a dirty, rotten terrible blogger. So, yes, Kjerstin, I am going to get back into blogging. And yes, everyone, I will be posting later tonight with updates on our life...our new house, our recent vacations, and everything else.

So, I will be back tonight with pictures and details. :) P.S. Rach-- I know you are in town and can't wait to see you and Gio.

2 comments:

Kjerstin said...

It is 10:11 pm and I haven't seen any of those promises you made...

bella utahan said...

good! Lets get together! I am happy to see you are back to bloggin!