Friday, December 7, 2007

What would your book be about?

Have you ever read a book that you couldn't stop thinking or talking about afterwards? Well, right now, everyone I know, including me, is fascinated by the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. If you haven't read it yet, stop reading this post and run to Barnes and Noble. There are currently three books in the series with a fourth coming out in 2008. The first is Twilight, the second called New Moon, and the third is Eclipse.




All my friends at work have an obsession with this book series. The storyline is so intense and the author really has a way of bringing you into the emotions of the characters.


My favorite thing about this series is that the author, Stephenie Meyer, is LDS. She graduated from BYU and is now a stay-at-home mom living in Phoenix, AZ with her family. She just up and decided to start writing a book after she had a vivid dream one night. And the result of this dream and her acting upon is a national bestselling series that has outsold the latest Harry Potter book. It's truly amazing to me what one person can accomplish in life if they follow their hearts and their dreams.
I have ALWAYS wanted to write a book. It's on my list of things to do before I die, so recently I've been thinking about what I want to write about.
So my question to you is: If you were to write a book, what would it be about and why?
I'd love to hear what ya'll would write if you could create anything you wanted.
Love,
Megan


1 comment:

bella utahan said...

this could take some thought, I have often thought of my life in the form of a book or a film, I am not saying that I live such a glamorous life, but I think it is a little different then most! I will think about this and get back to you with an answer!